PROBATE ATTORNEY IN SEATTLE AND TACOMA
Welcome to the Seattle and Tacoma Probate, Trust, and Wills Department for the Law Firm Dickson Law Group PS.
Thomas Dickson and his staff have over 30 years combined legal experience with a knowledgeable staff of attorneys and legal assistants. Over the past two and a half decades, we have helped many Washingtonians find solutions to their probate, trust, and will legal needs.
CALL US FOR A FREE 15-MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION AT (206) 621-1110 OR (253) 572-1000.
We can help you with the following:
- Explaining the Legal Process After a Relative Has Passed On
- Assisting with the Filing of a Will
- Contested Wills
- Assist with Protecting Assets for Decedent’s Heirs/Beneficiaries
- Formal Probate Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Summary Probate Administration
- Undo Influence
- Postmortem Estate Planning
- Guardianship Creation
- Estate administration
- Estate Litigation
- Representation of Personal Representatives
- Trust Litigation
- Trust Administration
- Appointment of a Special Administrator
Why use Dickson Law Group to help with probate?
- Reduced stress for the personal representative and other heirs; the death of a loved one is already stressful and hard – it is important to know that the probate is being handled timely and correctly.
- Less work for the personal representative: Some estate require a lot of detailed work to administer: we can assist with court filings, paperwork, contacting heirs and creditors, tax issues, paying creditors, inventorying personal items, selling assets, etc.
- Assistance with disputes or future disputes regarding the estate.
- Reduction of personal liability for the personal representative of the estate. Using a probate attorney to assist you with administering the estate can help protect you from allegations of misconduct by other heirs of the estate.
Our attorneys have many years experience working in the estate planning area and we are committed to providing great service at affordable rates. We can speak with you over the phone or meet you at our offices in Seattle or Tacoma. Call for a free 15-minute phone consultation at 206-621-1110 or 253-572-1000.