NOTE: We are not accepting new clients for immigration law cases at this time.
Although we are not accepting new cases for immigration law, we would be happy to take your call and try to point you in the right direction.
Seattle & Tacoma Work Visa Attorneys
Helping you obtain the work visa that is right for you
Whether you are a foreign citizen who wishes to accept a position in the U.S. or an American company wishing to hire a foreign employee for a particular position, the process of obtaining the appropriate work visa can be confusing and arduous. At the Dickson Frohlich in Washington State, we understand that your focus should be on your work so we navigate the complex work visa process for you. With our thorough knowledge of U.S. immigration laws, we can identify the proper work visa for your situation and can ensure your application is complete and accurate.
If you would like more information regarding work visas, please contact one of our offices in Seattle or Tacoma today to find out more about how we can help you.
Types of U.S. work visas
There are many different kinds of visas available for individuals wishing to work in the U.S. and the right visa for you will depend on many factors including your qualifications and the type of position you wish to fill. The following are some examples of work visas available in the U.S.:
- PERM labor certification
- Employment-based 1st Preference (EB-1) visa for outstanding researchers or professors, multinational executives or managers, or other individuals of extraordinary ability
- EB-2 visa for those with exceptional ability or holding advanced degrees
- EB-3 visa for professionals or skilled/unskilled workers with offers of a full-time job
- EB-4 visa for broadcasters, religious workers, physicians, certain translators, and more
- EB-5 visa for entrepreneurs wishing to start a business or invest in a business in the U.S.
In addition, there are a number of temporary work visas that may be appropriate in your situation.
Contact an experienced Washington immigration lawyer for assistance today
An experienced work visa attorney at the Dickson Frohlich can evaluate your situation and determine which visa is the right one for you. We will assist you throughout every step of the application process so that you may achieve success at your new position in the U.S.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Dickson Frohlich at 206-621-1110 in Seattle or 253-572-1000 in Tacoma for help today.