NOTE: We are not accepting new clients for immigration law cases at this time.

Although we are not accepting new cases for immigration law, we would be happy to take your call and try to point you in the right direction.

Helping immigrants obtain the proper U.S. visa for their situation

Whether you intend to stay in the U.S. for a short time or on a permanent basis, it is important to secure the necessary visa to avoid possible removal, deportation, or other penalties.

The experienced immigration attorneys at the Dickson Frohlich can help you identify and obtain the correct temporary or permanent visa for your circumstances, so contact our office today for assistance.


Temporary visa options

A temporary visa—also known as a nonimmigrant visa—is needed if you are intending to stay in the U.S. on a temporary basis for a specific purpose. There are many different types of available temporary visas, only some of which include:

  • F-1 student visa
  • B-1 business visa
  • B-2 tourism visa
  • E-1 and E-2 trade and investment visas
  • H-1B specialty worker visa
  • H-2B temporary worker visa
  • O-1 visa for individuals of extraordinary ability in sports, arts, sciences, or similar fields
  • R-1 religious worker visa

There are many additional visas available depending on your particular needs.

Permanent visa options

There are several different ways in which you may receive permanent residency status (your green card) in the U.S. Some methods are as follows:

  • Employment-based visa – There are five different classifications of permanent visas based on employment available depending on your background, qualifications, and the position you wish to take. Whether you are an entrepreneur, athlete, scientist, professional, or worker, there are visas available if you meet the criteria.
  • Family-based visa – You may be eligible for this type of permanent visa if you are the family member of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
  • Visa based on asylum or refugee status – Permanent visas may be available to individuals one year after they are granted asylum in the U.S. or after they enter the U.S. based on refugee status.

There are also other ways to obtain a permanent visa if you have special circumstances.

Do not delay in calling a Washington immigration lawyer to discuss your situation

Choosing and applying for the appropriate visa can be complicated. At the Dickson Frohlich in Washington State, our skilled visa attorneys have helped many individuals obtain the necessary residency status and be lawfully present in the U.S.

Contact our office in Seattle at 206-621-1110 or in Tacoma at 253-572-1000 to discuss your temporary or permanent visa needs today.