Associate Chris Pierce-Wright
Chris comes to Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess from Seattle, where he served as an associate attorney focused on insurance litigation with Wilson Smith Cochran Dickerson. Prior to entering private practice, he also clerked for Judge Bradley Maxa with the Washington State Court of Appeals in Tacoma and as a judicial extern with Judge Robert Lasnik with the U.S. District Court in Seattle.
Chris is a graduate of the University of Washington School of Law where he served as chief managing editor of the Washington Law Review and was a Rule 9 intern with the City of Yakima Legal Department. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Business and Sociology from the University of Puget Sound.
Chris gives back to the South Sound community through his volunteer service to Tacoma/Pierce County Habitat for Humanity, where he is active in their Housing Justice Project.
When he is away from the office, Chris enjoys all types of outdoor physical activity, including biking, sailing, hiking, and running. He remains a fan of his hometown basketball team, the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Land Use
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D. 2016
- University of Puget Sound, 2011
- Law Review, University of Washington School of Law, 2015-2016
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Robert S. Lasnik, Spring 2016
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Bradley Maxa, 2016-2018
Admitted To Practice In
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
In The Community
- Tacoma/Pierce County Habitat for Humanity | Volunteer
- Tacoma-Pierce County Housing Justice Project | Volunteer
- Tacoma Pierce County Chamber
- Thurston County Chamber
In The Profession
- Thurston County Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- State Equity Crowdfunding and Investor Protection, 91 Wash. L. Rev. 847 (2016)
Phone: 253.572.1000 or 206.621.1110
I highly recommend Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess and if I ever need a lawyer again they will be my first call.
- Jeremy H.
I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate this firm! These guys helped me through one of the most challenging legal situations I’ve faced in my life. Their skill and expertise literally saved my business. I’ve dealt with other counsel in the past but the Dickson firm was by far the most competent and tactful counsel I’ve ever received. I would recommend this group to anyone!
- Keith D.
It’s a pleasure to work with the guys at Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess. One of the first things that stood out to me was how down to earth and friendly everyone at the firm is. I would definitely recommend them.