Tacoma Business Lawyer
Whether you want to prevent legal problems from happening or need help to address an issue your company faces, you want a Tacoma business lawyer you can trust. The business and legal environments are fast-paced and ever-changing, so you should get help from experienced business attorneys who know the importance of up-to-date knowledge, hard work, and personal client service.
For decades the Tacoma business lawyers at Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess have represented a wide range of clients, from small owner-operated businesses to Fortune 500 companies and regional enterprises.
With years of experience in various legal specialties, our business attorneys have been able to hone their craft. In doing this, we can ensure we continuously provide prompt, efficient, effective, and creative legal representation during every case.
Why Choose Us
Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess has served our local Tacoma community businesses and individuals for over 25 years.
Our strong legal presence has made us a trusted force for justice with businesses and individuals; they know they can count on our lawyers to get the job (no matter how big or small) done right the first time. Below we’ve mentioned a few reasons why you should consider our firm when you need a solution to your legal woes.
- We have over 100 years of combined legal experience across multiple disciplines.
- Our attorneys at Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess can impressively boast an extensive legal background and unique skill sets. Regardless of the legal services you need, our firm has an advocate who can handle your case.
- We primarily focus on protecting your financial future and will gladly use our considerable resources to help alleviate your legal worries.
- Our law firm has been specially created to be nimble, enabling us to adapt continuously to our clients’ legal needs.
- We know the law and how to help guide you, and we have a track record that proves it.
In addition, Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess attorneys can wholeheartedly state that we provide clients with a level of service and expertise that extends beyond the routine client-counselor relationship. In doing so, we can build lasting relationships driven by results and rooted in a deep investment in ensuring our clients’ success.
In addition to family law concerns, our firm’s team of adept lawyers works alongside all clients to find solutions that guard your financial well-being during business dealings, probate issues, estate planning, and real estate transactions.
Yet, we understand that you cannot choose a law firm without knowing more about the attorneys that could represent you. That’s why we want to share a little more about our attorneys’ accomplishments to help you determine if we might fit you.
Below are but a few of the accomplishments we boast, so speak to us if you would like to know more about why our firm is an ideal choice.
- Kenneth Chan: Before working for our firm, Chan was an esteemed in-house attorney for a prestigious Fortune 100 company.
- Alexander Wisbey: With years of valuable experience as an adept trial attorney and litigator, Wisby has proudly first-chaired multiple jury trials.
- Daniel J. Frohlich: With more than 10 years of experience in numerous legal fields, including real estate law and business law, Frolich is a leading attorney in Western Washington.
- Thomas L. Dickson: As a founding partner of Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess, Dickson has been a leading lawyer for more than 30 years. He has also authored several works about real estate law in Seattle.
- Rob Dickson: Besides being a highly experienced lawyer, Dickson is also a professor at the renowned Seattle University School of Law. He teaches real estate litigation and is a favorite of his students.
A Tacoma Business Attorney Can Help You Protect Yourself
It’s Far Easier and Cheaper to Prevent Problems Than to Tackle Them After They Happen
As a business owner, there are steps to take that can increase your chances of success and help to avoid legal problems. Consider the following:
- Ensure you comply with the wide range of laws, regulations, and ordinances that may apply to your business.
- Put agreements in writing. Though some oral agreements may be enforced, it is simpler to have everyone’s obligations and expectations written out and signed by all the parties to minimize the chances of misunderstandings.
- Examine your operational procedures to identify ways to improve efficiency and overall financial success.
- Comply with all employment laws and ensure you provide a safe and healthy workplace.
- Comply with all relevant tax requirements to avoid any conflicts with the IRS.
- Address any potential conflicts the moment you suspect they may arise, as it may be simpler to resolve an issue before it has progressed further.
It’s difficult to identify every legal issue that deserves attention for your company. The highly skilled Tacoma business law attorneys at the Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess law firm are here to assist you and address any legal concerns that you may have. To learn more about our business law services, please do not hesitate to contact our office today at (253) 572-1000.
What We Can Do for You
As you know, our firm can help with your legal processes related to business. The team can help you file a case, and we oversee trial cases and hearings and prepare legal documents. No matter if you’re in real estate, entrepreneurship, health care, construction, or something else entirely, we can help.
Ultimately, our lawyers are well-equipped to serve as general counsel while providing trusted ‘on-call’ legal resources. Below we have listed what we can do for businesses and individuals specifically:
- Guide consumers through unfamiliar real estate issues while educating them on what they need to know to be successful.
- Tactfully and competently provide the skills and expertise businesses need to get themselves out of challenging legal situations.
- Diligently and professionally gather evidence and the facts needed to ensure client cases are built from the ground up with a strong foundation to succeed.
- Review contracts that are presented to clients for signature.
- Create client-specific business agreements, including template contracts.
- Form and properly maintain business entities to protect company owners against individual liability.
- Review and negotiate commercial leases and resolve property disputes.
Some of the other ways we can assist our clients are as follows:
- Writing Contracts
- Managing Risk and Compliance
- Formation of Businesses
- Protecting Business Names and Trademarks
- Settling Contract Disputes
- Assist with Corporate Structuring and Restructuring
- Resolve Business Claims and Issues
- Employment Contracts
- Shareholder Agreements
- Stockholder Agreements
- Navigate Acquisitions and Mergers
- Business Litigation
- Employment Issues
- Business Compliance
- Business Taxation
- Asset Liquidation
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Exit Planning.
These are only some of the ways our attorneys can help you. Speak with us to learn more about our other legal services.
Speak With a Tacoma Business Lawyer Today To Discuss Your Businesses Legal Needs
At the respectable Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess firm, we are not only business attorneys, we are caring individuals passionate about helping Tacoma businesses protect their financial integrity. Our firm wants our clients to succeed, so we do everything possible to help them with their legal issues and concerns.
That’s why we offer a business boutique experience to our clients in Tacoma. If you need the assistance of a Tacoma business lawyer, consider speaking with us here, and we’ll work alongside you to ensure your legal needs are met.
Let us know about your case. Call us at (253) 572-1000.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Our Corporate Law Services
The Lawyer-Client Relationship is Based on Open Communication
Both new and experienced business owners will inevitably have legal questions about their companies. The following are only a few of the questions we regularly hear from business owners. For more specific questions or concerns, please contact our office for assistance.
We’re here to do all we can to help you succeed. Our attorneys have highly specialized knowledge and skills that can be put to work for your company. Ideally, we can prevent legal challenges from blocking your path, but we will also work hard to get them out of the way so your business can reach its goals. We get a lot of satisfaction when we learn a client is growing and doing well, because we care about the people and companies we work with.
We provide our clients with the services of a much larger firm, but with the lower costs and personal attention that come from a medium-sized legal practice. Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess isn’t about billing hours. We focus on doing all we can to make our clients successful. We want long-term, productive relationships that will benefit us both. Your business uses many outside experts, and we want to be part of the team that helps you reach your potential.
It’s easy for a company to look at the cost of legal representation and wonder if the return is worth it. Effective legal counsel may save you far more than what you pay. Preventing legal problems not only saves you additional legal bills – it saves the money you might have paid government agencies or parties suing you. You’ll also spend time and energy running your business, not dealing with a legal crisis. Our fees are very reasonable and represent an excellent value. We understand our clients don’t have money to waste, so we control our costs and pass savings to you.
When a legal issue arises, your attorney needs to understand the nature of your business so they can find the most effective legal solution for you. Having an ongoing relationship with a business lawyer will allow you to call your lawyer whenever you need assistance, without having to explain the history of your business and your goals. This can save you time and money.
Our attorneys have a wide range of experience. Those who have the best relationships with your company and the most expertise in the areas you need help with will provide you with the professional services you deserve. When it’s appropriate to control your costs, we will assign experienced and qualified associates and paralegals to help your company.
If you face a legal conflict with your business, you should call a business lawyer as soon as possible. However, you do not have to wait until a dispute arises to contact an attorney. A Tacoma business attorney can help you even before you officially form your business, to put safeguards in place to prevent legal issues in the future.
Litigation can be costly and time consuming. The good news is that many business disputes are resolved without heading to court. Our law firm explores other ways for dispute resolution, including negotiating with the other party or engaging in mediation or arbitration before we file a legal claim.
Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess has experienced litigation attorneys who can zealously defend your rights and protect your interests. If the issue is highly unusual and specialized, we may have trusted colleagues from another firm join us in representing you, but we will be responsible for taking your case to trial and won’t refer it to another firm.
“I own a General Contracting company and had a client that wanted to come after me in many ways due to a breach of contract on their end. I was in need to find someone to represent me immediately …. When I called Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess, I got to speak to Tom about my case. With the false claim against me and my insurance I hired Dickson Law and worked with Inge who did fantastic on my case. Inge was easy to get a hold of and returned any emails and calls within 24hrs. We all know how some attorneys can disappear and leave you hanging which is very frustrating. Inge and Dickson Law are professional and care about your company. Since the false claims against my company, which we all dropped, I have continued to use Inge with all my contract agreements and legal advice. I am forever a client with Dickson Law. As a young business owner, I am grateful for what I have learned from Inge with contracts.”
– Michael Hedgecock (Google Review)
Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess – Tacoma Office
1200 E D St, Tacoma, WA 98421
P: (206) 621-1110