Attorney Robert Dickson
The core of Rob’s legal practice is civil litigation, with an emphasis on construction, real estate, and business law. He represents a wide range of clients, from large construction companies to individual homeowners. His is a practical approach to law, which strives to balance the need for a successful legal outcome with a client’s financial goals (or constraints). Outside of his private practice, Rob serves as an adjunct professor at the Seattle University School of Law where he teaches real estate litigation.
Commercial and Business Litigation, Short Sale and Loan Modification Negotiations, Real Estate Litigation, Construction Litigation, General Business Law, Administrative Law, Environmental Law and Litigation
- George Washington University School of Law, JD
- Brigham Young University, BA
- Seattle University School of Law: Adjunct Professor of Law (Real Estate Litigation, Introduction to Practice)
- Zoning, and Land Use Petition Act, Land Use and Environmental Law Chapter XXIII, Washington Lawyers Practice Manual (2008-2009 Revisions)
- Contributing Author: Foreclosures (Foreclosure Fairness Act and mediation sections), Chapter XIV, Washington Lawyer’s Practice Manual (2011)
- Managing Author: Washington Real Estate Law Blog
- Editorial Consultant of the LexisNexis Practice Guide: Washington Real Estate Litigation
- Author: Adverse Possession, Trespass, and Nuisance Litigation (Chapter 7 of the LexisNexis Practice Guide: Washington Real Estate Litigation)
- Author: Easements Litigation (Chapter 8 of the LexisNexis Practice Guide: Washington Real Estate Litigation)
- Author: Partition Litigation (Chapter 11 of the LexisNexis Practice Guide: Washington Real Estate Litigation (2015))
Licenses & Certificates
- Washington State Bar Association, 2007
- US District Court, Western District of Washington, 2008
Phone: (253) 572-1000 or (206) 621-1110
I highly recommend Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess and if I ever need a lawyer again they will be my first call.
- Jeremy H.
I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate this firm! These guys helped me through one of the most challenging legal situations I’ve faced in my life. Their skill and expertise literally saved my business. I’ve dealt with other counsel in the past but the Dickson firm was by far the most competent and tactful counsel I’ve ever received. I would recommend this group to anyone!
- Keith D.
It’s a pleasure to work with the guys at Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess. One of the first things that stood out to me was how down to earth and friendly everyone at the firm is. I would definitely recommend them.