Attorney Trevor A. Zandell
Since graduating with honors from law school in 2005, Trevor has been serving the legal needs of businesses, individuals, and families across Southwest Washington. He has earned the confidence and admiration of hundreds of clients who have faced legal challenges ranging from boundary line disputes to business purchases and sales – clients will tell you that “Trevor is the best,” that “his legal work is excellent,” and that “he is always prepared for every step of the process.”
When it comes to helping clients clear up what he calls “often exceedingly contentious and complicated disputes,” Trevor places a high premium on thorough preparation, meticulous attention to detail, thoughtful planning, and an exhaustive knowledge of the ins and outs of each and every case which leads to great success for his clients.
Trevor’s clients frequently come to him under extreme duress that negatively impacting all aspects of their lives. He is delighted when he sees their demeanor and attitudes shift as their legal burden is lifted over the course of their engagement.
While building an impressive litigation practice, Trevor has been active in an array of industry and charitable groups. He is currently a board member and past president of the Thurston County Bar Association, past board president for United Way of Thurston County, and past vice president of the board of directors for SafePlace, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic and sexual violence. In addition, in 2015 and 2019 he was named a Rising Star® by Super Lawyers®, a research driven, peer influenced rating service recognizing no more than 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40 nationwide.
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Gonzaga University School of Law, summa cum laude, 2005, J.D.
- Central Washington University, 2001, B.A.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Washington State
- Oregon State
- U.S. District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
IN THE PROFESSION
- Thurston County Bar Association
- Washington Landlord Association
- Thurston County Realtors Association
- Thurston County Multiple Listing Sales Association
IN THE COMMUNITY
- Thurston County Chamber of Commerce
- Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
- Centralia-Chehalis Chamber of Commerce
- Lacey South Sound Chamber of Commerce
- Gonzaga University School of Law Alumni Association
- Safeplace, Board of Directors 2015-2018
- United Way of Thurston County, Board of Directors 2010-2014
Phone: 206-621-1110 (Seattle), 253-572-1000 (Tacoma), 360-742-3500 (Olympia), 971-416-0881 (Portland)