Trust and Estate Litigation Law Firm Tacoma, WA
At Dickson Frohlich, we have over 100 years combined experience serving the estate planning and probate needs of Tacoma residents. Whether you need help drafting a simple will or need to resolve a complex estate dispute, our team is here to help.
Discover why Dickson is the right Tacoma law firm for your probate matters:
- Experience – Our decades of experience handling probate matters in the Seattle and Tacoma area informs everything we do. Our knowledge of the local court system and judiciary helps to smooth out difficult legal processes and resolve disputes quickly and efficiently.
- Affordability – When faced with planning your final matters or dealing with the recent death of a loved one, the last thing you need to worry about is unexpected legal fees. At Dickson Frohlich, we never hesitate to provide a quote for our services over the phone.
- Customer Service – At Dickson Frohlich, we know that you are our customer. We strive to maintain excellent communication standards and keep you informed of all important issues regarding your probate matters.
- Compassion – We know that settling your final affairs or resolving the estate of a loved one can be very stressful. We will work with you and your family to come to the best possible resolution. Whether you need to contest a will or are planning your own final affairs, we are here to guide you with compassion and respect. We can assist you with vital paperwork matters so that you can get back to your day to day life.
- Security – If you are the executor of an estate, you may be concerned about personal liability. As administrators of the estate, we can protect you from allegations of misconduct from heirs and creditors. We work with your personal security in mind.
Our Tacoma probate law services include:
- Assistance in drafting and filing a will
- Explaining the legal process after the death of a loved one, and postmortem estate planning
- Protecting assets for heirs/beneficiaries
- Assistance with contesting a will, including claims of undue influence
- Probate, trust, and estate litigation representation
- Formal and summary probate administration
- Estate and trust administration
- Representation of personal representatives
- Appointment of a special administrator
Don’t Put it Off, Call Today
Planning for your death or dealing with the final affairs of a loved one can seem very daunting. The longer you delay calling an experienced Tacoma probate law firm, however, the more complicated your probate matters may become. Don’t wait until it’s too late or until your family is questioning your competence to serve as executor. Dickson Frohlich is here to help you put down your burden and get back to spending time with your family. Call us today at 253-572-1000 for a phone consultation.