NOTE: We are not accepting new clients for immigration law cases at this time.
Although we are not accepting new cases for immigration law, we would be happy to take your call and try to point you in the right direction.
Tacoma Immigration Attorney
Providing Legal Counsel and Representation to Individuals in and around Tacoma, Washington
At the Dickson Law Group, our lawyers are aware of the substantial and profound ways in which legal issues related to immigration can affect a person’s life. Whether you are a foreign national who is seeking entry into the United States for business purposes or a business that would like to recruit and sponsor foreign workers, our lawyers can help. We regularly work with clients facing a wide variety of legal issues related to immigration law, including the following:
- Employment-Based Immigration (H1B, H2A, B2B, L, O, and P Visas)
- Family-Based Immigration
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Green Cards
- Labor Certification
- I-9 Compliance and Audits
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Immigration Law
Immigration is an extraordinarily complicated area of law, including administrative regulations, federal statutes, case law, and even constitutional law. For this reason, it is not surprising that people with issues related to immigration law often come to us with many questions. t the Dickson Law Group, we are committed to making sure our clients understand the status of their case and the potential outcomes they may be facing. We make ourselves available to answer questions and communicate regularly with our clients. Some answer to questions we hear regularly follow in the material below.
- Do I need a lawyer if I have immigration issues? While there is no rule or law requiring people with immigration concerns to consult with or retain an attorney, the complexity of immigration law and the serious implications of the way in which your case is resolved makes it highly advisable to do so. For example, if your green card is denied, you may be unable to legally work and support yourself. Similarly, if you are unable to secure an H1-B visa for a potential employee, you may suddenly be without personnel critical to the success of your business.
- How much will my legal fees be? Many people have significant concerns regarding the costs associated with working with an immigration attorney and are surprised to learn that quality legal services are not prohibitively expensive. Of course, each case is different, so it impossible to give you an idea of how much your case may cost without first having a thorough conversation about your situation and goals. When you meet with one of our lawyers, he or she will give you an idea of how much your case may cost and we will provide clear and easy to understand billing arrangement should you choose to retain our firm.
- When should I call an attorney? It is never too early to speak to an attorney regarding concerns related to immigration law. If your case is speculative and relates to an issue that that will arise in the future, meeting with a lawyer can help you determine whether there are any steps you can take in order to ensure that you issue is resolved smoothly and efficiently. Furthermore, if you do not yet need legal representation, your attorney will advise you as to that fact.
What Should You Do if You have Legal Issues Related to Immigration?
If you have concerns related to immigration law, you should speak to a lawyer as soon as possible. The sooner that you have your questions answered and retain an attorney, the sooner your case will be resolved. If your issues are related to your individual immigration status and may result in your deportation or being deemed inadmissible, the advice of an attorney is critical to maximize your chances of obtaining a favorable result. A lawyer will tell what to do or not do to ensure that your application or request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible. For a free consultation with an experienced Tacoma immigration lawyer, call the Dickson Law Group today.
How We Can Help
There are many ways in an experienced Tacoma immigration lawyer can help people who are trying to navigate that complex United States immigration system.
- Locate and submit documents that are critical in establishing your immigration status
- Communicate on your behalf with immigration officials
- Represent you in any legal or administrative proceedings that may occur
- File a lawsuit on your behalf if your rights have been violated
If you have problems related to immigration law or have questions related to you or a family member’s status, you should speak with an attorney as soon as possible. To schedule a free consultation with one of our Tacoma immigration attorneys, call the Dickson Law Group at 253-358-8876. To reach our Seattle office, please call 206-535-1831. You can also send us an email through our online contact form available here.