Attorney Thomas Dickson
Tom is an experienced litigator and the founding partner of the Dickson Frohlich. For over 30 years, he’s helped clients prevail in their real estate, construction, and business law matters. Regardless of how complicated or challenging a client’s issue may be, he will assist in guiding that client to the best outcome.
Commercial and Business Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Short Sale and Loan Modification Negotiation, Land Use and Environmental Litigation, Zoning and Land Use, Construction Litigation, Estate Planning, General Business Law
- California Western School of Law, JD
- Brigham Young University, BA, Cum Laude
- Zoning, Shoreline Management Act, and Land Use Petition Act, Land Use and Environmental Law Chapter XXIII, Washington Lawyers Practice Manual (1991 to 2009)
- Contractor’s Registration, RCW 18.27, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association (May 1992)
- Uniform Unclaimed Property Act, Unclaimed Property Reporting in Washington, Lorman Education Services (June 2002)
- Taking the Land Use Case to Trial, Current Issues in Zoning and Land Use for Washington Paralegals, IPE (September 2002)
- Construction Liens, Construction Litigation, Lorman Education Services (October 2002)
- The Land Subdivision Process, Washington Land Use: Current Issues in Subdivision, Annexation, and Zoning Law, National Business Institute (July 2003)
- Taking a Property by Eminent Domain and Land Use Law, Washington Land Use: Current Issues in Subdivision, Eminent Domain, and Zoning Law, National Business Institute (September 2004)
Licenses & Certificates
- Washington State Bar Association
- Expert Network – Distinguished Lawyer
Phone: (253) 572-1000 or (206) 621-1110
I highly recommend Dickson Frohlich and if I ever need a lawyer again they will be my first call.
- Jeremy H.
I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate this firm! These guys helped me through one of the most challenging legal situations I’ve faced in my life. Their skill and expertise literally saved my business. I’ve dealt with other counsel in the past but the Dickson firm was by far the most competent and tactful counsel I’ve ever received. I would recommend this group to anyone!
- Keith D.
It’s a pleasure to work with the guys at Dickson Frohlich. One of the first things that stood out to me was how down to earth and friendly everyone at the firm is. I would definitely recommend them.