Real Estate Attorney, Bellevue WA
Helping you resolve real estate disputes in Bellevue
Real estate is one of the most important and valuable investments that most people own and disputes regarding your property or the sale and purchase of property can be costly. Additionally, if you rent real estate, any disputes can jeopardize your business or living situation. If you are facing any type of legal dispute regarding real estate, you should immediately discuss your legal rights and options with a skilled real estate lawyer at the Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess in Bellevue, WA today.
Our highly experienced legal team regularly and successfully handles the following types of real estate disputes:
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Commercial landlord-tenant issues
- Quiet title actions
- Title insurance disputes
- Disputes over real estate commissions
We search for creative and cost-effective dispute resolution methods so that your legal matter can be favorably resolved with the least amount of inconvenience for you.
Experienced lawyers handling a wide variety of real estate matters
In addition to dispute resolution, we also strive to prevent disputes from arising in the first place through careful contract drafting, negotiation, and review. Some of the additional real estate cases we take on include:
- Commercial lease review, drafting, and negotiation
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Disputes with lenders and banking institutions
- Sale and purchase of both commercial and residential properties
- Eviction cases for both landlord and tenant
- Lien claims
- Real estate project development
- Foreclosure proceedings and defense
- Loan modification and short sale
- Homeowner Association (HOA) issues and disputes
- Condominium conversions
- CC&R creation and disputes
- Brokerage contracts
- Trustee services for owners of real estate
As you can see, we have the knowledge and ability to handle almost any legal matter related to real estate, so please contact our office to find out how we can help you.
Call our offices to speak to a qualified Bellevue, Washington real estate lawyer today
At the Dickson Frohlich Phillips Burgess, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of representation in real estate-related legal matters. If you would like a consultation, call one of our offices today at 206-621-1110 (Seattle), 253-572-1000 (Tacoma), 360-742-3500 (Olympia), 971-416-0881 (Portland). for assistance.